Lee's Blog!

Thursday, February 17, 2011



“The past went that-a-way. When faced with a totally new situation, we tend always to attach ourselves to the objects, to the flavor of the most recent past. We look at the present through a rear view mirror. We march backwards into the future." 
        –Marshall McLuhan
Posted by jookie212 at 5:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (38)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (18)
      • "Imagine that you have before you a flagon of w...
      • “The past went that-a-way. When faced with a to...
      • My books arrived. My list is growing.
      • I sit on the other side of the glass, peering out...
      • Grey skies above,but I have work to do on all fro...
      • I've had this morbid fascination with the Chernoby...
      • Spectrum at Nouveau Casino  I'm debating a trip ...
      • No title
      • Parents vs. Technology
      • I listened to Judith Butler speak on Kafka's wo...
      • In time, No one will remember our work Our life ...
      •    May we never forget our roles as communicators....
      • I have learned that in art, in self expression, b...
    • ►  January (14)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.