I've had this morbid fascination with the Chernobyl disaster of late.
I saw this last week. Diana Thater's Chernobyl Exhibition.
I've heard tales of the abandoned city of Prypiat.
She filmed the once, nearly extinct, Przewalski’s Horse in the "Zone of Alienation." The horse thrives in a habitat free of human life. A habitat so toxic that you will surely die from exposure.
The "Zone of Alienation" is about the size of England.
I've heard tales of mutant bears and wolves that live in the old reactor.
The above is graphic.
A parallel has been drawn between the "Zone of Alienation" and Tarkovsky's the "Zone" in Stalker.
I've heard tales that Tarkovsky was murdered by the KGB.
Or was this the scene that poisoned Tarkovsky, his wife, and Anatoly Solonitsyn at the end of Stalker?
I've been unable to roll a good cigarette.
Until now.
I've heard tales that Tarkovsky was murdered by the KGB.
Or was this the scene that poisoned Tarkovsky, his wife, and Anatoly Solonitsyn at the end of Stalker?
I've been unable to roll a good cigarette.
Until now.


No comments:
Post a Comment