It's amazing, this one street in particular I have walked down almost every other day it seems, and everyday something new appears, as if the shops are playing a game of musical chairs, or it's one big elaborate set that changes over from week to week depending on what the production and purpose is.
There really are only so many places on this street. It can't be more than 100 yards long, but sure enough, tonight I saw a jazz record shop, and an electronics shop I hadn't seen before, and a book store. Last week it was the rock n' roll sandwich shop that made it's presence known. A few days prior it was the old public toilet that is hidden down a back alley that I still haven't explored. Perhaps I need to be more observant. Nothing could be more important than my present environment. It has much more immediate impact on one's life than what might lie further down the road.
I do like my current haunt. They know what i like.
No comments:
Post a Comment